Sunshine in a glass! I dont usually tend to drink a lot of fruit juice, but this morning I was craving something a little sweeter than my usual morning green juice, and i have to say this juice tastes great! If you are feeling a little rundown, tired or feel a cold coming on, this is the perfect cure!
Carrot juice is a nutritional powerhouse! Loaded with vitamin A and beta carotene, carrot juice is a great source of anti-oxidants, and is also thought to cleanse and restore the liver (great after a night out!). Paired with spicy ginger, oranges, and a splash of fresh lemon juice, this juice is not only bursting with flavor, but also with a hefty dose of vitamin C and folate. I like to think of it as a delicious multivitamin, without any synthetic vitamins or fillers!
- 2 Oranges, peeled
- 6 Carrots
- 1/2 Lemon, peeled
- 1 inch piece of Ginger (can add more on less depending on how much you like ginger!)
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper (to really wake you up!)
- Kale (may turn a funny colour, but gives you those extra nutrients)
- Cut the skin of the oranges and lemon.
- Put carrots, oranges, lemon and ginger through juicer. Stir and serve immediately for maximum nutrition.
Sip & enjoy!
VIBRANT COLOURS FOR A VIBRANT LIFE!