I love working with the seasons, for me fresh seasonal home grown produce is the best, so nourishing and so alive, nothing beats it! My garden is full of amazing fruit and vegetables at the moment; sugar snap peas, carrots, radishes, lettuce and even a few strawberries; what better way to eat it up than in a delicous salad!
- Radish (finely sliced on mandolin)
- Carrot (gratted into strips)
- Sugar snap peas (cut in half)
- Mustard greens
- Lettuce mix
- Squash blossom
- 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- pinch himalayan crystal salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Plate, eat and enjoy!
Have a beautiful day!13